The American Association of Service Coordinators will feature Amramp’s abundance of home accessibility products and solutions— modular ramps, stair lifts, portable ramps, platform lifts and more—at it’s 2018 National Service Coordinator Conference in Austin, Texas on August 19-22.
Join Amramp and service coordinators from around the country as they gather to learn on ways to enhance their care through workshops and network with other professionals.
Attendees will become subject matter experts after attending workshops with topics of interest that may include:
- Falls & Falls Risk Prevention
- Intersections in Health & Housing
- HUD Regulations
- Fair Housing
The conference will feature 4 distinguished keynote speakers:
- Patricia Wilson-- TED speaker & Former CEO of Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area
- Karyne Jones-- President and CEO of the National Caucus and Center on Black Aging, Inc.
- Teri Covington-- Director of Within Our Reach
- Dr. Tony Byers-- Diversity & Inclusion Expert
The exhibit hall will be open on Monday, August 20 in between general sessions and workshops. Amramp will showcase their array of accommodating products that service coordinators could potentially take advantage of in the future. Be sure to stop by at our booth, we looking forward to meeting with you in Austin!
Your home should be welcoming you, not worrying you
Please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center 888-715-7598