If you have mobility concerns, living in a multi-level home doesn't have to be an issue. Continue living safely in your own home with a home stair lift.
Mike from Tennessee understands the impact a stair lift can have on your home mobility. He wrote to Amramp after having a stair lift installed in his home:
"Now that I used my chair lift for a while, I want you to know that it has given me more things I can do," Mike wrote. "I can get to the car, go to the mail box, and let my dog out."
Don't let stairs create a barrier in your home. Amramp's quick installations and affordability of home stair lifts and outdoor stair lifts make accessibility a breeze.
Five things you need to know when buying a stair lift:
- Amramp stair lifts can fit in any space! Whether you're looking to get up 5 stairs or 15, a curved staircase, or a straight one, Amramp can make it work. Amramp has curved and custom units available to ensure that you have access to every part of your home.
- Stair lifts can face the weather! Amramp offers both indoor and outdoor models. The weatherproof design ensures your total mobility.
- You are in control! Amramp's stair lifts are easy to use. Onboard panels and remote controls allow independent use.
- Comfort is key! Amramp's unique design ensures not only your comfort, but also your security. After all, this is about restoring your comfort in your own home.
- Stair lifts are quickly installed! Amramp prides itself on quick installations because we understand the importance of safe mobility. Stairs don't have to be a barrier in your home. A quick installation can help you stay in your home longer.
Wheelchair ramp manufacturer and installer Amramp offers innovative accessibility products, including the ADA-compliant, patented modular ramp system as well as home stair lifts and outdoor stair lifts. On-site estimates are free and installation is generally within days, often within 24 hours.
For more about Amramp’s wheelchair ramp and aging-in-place products and services, or free on-site estimates, please contact Amramp’s National Customer Service Center at 888-715-7598.